Football Film Review 2017
The first film event in the history of 2017 UEFA European Under-21 Championship.
Eleven documentaries were screened at the ARS cinema; the screening included seven Polish premieres and one special show. The admission to all shows was free due to their educational and non-commercial nature.
- I want more – dir. Łukasz Wiśniowski, Poland, 2016
- Forever Pure – dir. Maya Zinshtein, Izrael,UK, Norway, Ireland 2016
- Loro Di Napoli – dir. Pierfrancesco Li Donni, Italy, 2015
- Inside Haiti – dir. Benoit Do Quang, Belgium, 2017
- El Zurdo, Revancha Del Ninguneado – dir. Roberto Cox, Argentina, 2016
- Ronaldo – dir. Anthony Wonke, UK, Spain, 2015
- Black And White Stripes. The Juventus Story – dir. Marco La Villa, Mario La Villa, USA, Italy, 2015
- Trampkarze – dir. Marcin Filipowicz, Poland, 2015
- Au Coeur Des Bleus – dir. Farid Kounda, France, 2016
- Inside a Volcano – Iceland, 2016, dir. Saevar Gudmundsson
- WIN! – USA, 2016, dir. Justin Webster
The event ended with the special screening of the latest film by Jan Kidawa-Błoński ‘Gwiazda’, with the participation of film directors.
During the Review, viewers could meet with Tomasz Smokowski after the screening of “W sercu Trójkolorowych”, Tomasz Ćwiąkała and Mateusz Święcicki after the screening of “Jorge Sampaoli: Rewanż Skreślonego” and with the authors of Kopalnia magazine after the screening of “Pure”.
A special application for mobile phones has been developed for viewers participating in the Football Film Review, thanks to which they can easily check the current Review programme, film descriptions and trailers, and add to Favourites showings they would like to watch and be reminded about before the screening. They can comment on and rate films on an ongoing basis and communicate with other users of the application during the event. The application also gathers information about the Football Film Review from various sources (e.g. social media or websites).
Main Partner: UEFA,
Partner: Polish Film Institute,
Media partners: Przegląd Sportowy, Radio Eska, weszlo.com, Kopalnia magazin